Crystal Palace International Film Festival (CPIFF) provides a fantastic opportunity for film makers to have their work shown to a passionate audience of journalists, film professionals and the general public as well as the chance to win a CPIFF Award.
The best quality films are shown on every single night of the festival. This quality is what brings people back for more along with the great vibe, food and drink. Click the poster (right) to read our printed brochure or go to the screening page to see what screened in 2013.
CPIFF makes most of the nights a memorable, social experience so unlike most other festivals where you may simply sit in a small cinema or screening room and watch films, we show ours in great, funky venues where fabulous food and drink are served, for example a huge hit was our curry night combined with screening short film - held in a church with incredible architecture to add to the atmosphere!
2013 Highlights were the big screen nights:
- Short Film and Curry Night launched the festival with an Indian banquet buffet and short film in an incredible church venue with big screen! Sold out!
- Halloween feature film Bar and fab food available from Comfort & Joy (You simply have to try their wraps!) Sold out!
- Halloween horror/sci-fi night Fancy dress, free nibbles, bar snacks and dips and incredible films! The spooky Church is the perfect venue! Sold out!
- Animation Night at the church was jam packed with Comfort & Joy serving their incredible menu.Sold Out!
- Comedy Shorts and CPIFF Awards Night included gourmet canapés throughout the night. TV comedian Mark Steel presenting the CPIFF awards plus incredible music from Cosmopolitan Quartet. The Champagne was flowing! Sold out!
All other nights were at trendy Twenty-Five bar on their HD screen and completely free! We had lots of Q & As with film makers on many nights some flying in from France, Ireland, Kosovo and even Australia!
We receive submissions from literally all over the world. The official selections for 2013 along with synopses and trailers showing clips of most of the screened films can still be seen on the screening page.
The ‘Best in Category’ and ‘Best in Festival’ CPIFF Award winners are chosen by a prestigious panel of celebrity and respected film industry judges including comedians Johnny Vegas and Mark Steel.
New to the judging panel this year are Neville Astley, creator of worldwide phenomenon Peppa Pig and Brian Dooley BAFTA winning writer of The Smoking Room and Being Human.
Like us on Facebook here:
Watch the video below to find out more about the successes of the film festival.
CPIFF is supported by